The Green Growth project publishes a handbook to provide resources and training tools for VET teachers on circular economy and its practical applications in construction.
Green Growth starts the new year publishing a manual for trainers on ‘The circular economy applied to the construction sector’ which aims to explain what this economic model consists of and its basic principles; as well as other objectives, such as:
- To identify the phases of the life cycle of buildings and the impacts generated in each phase.
- To know the tools that exist to measure or facilitate the use of the circular economy in the sector.
- To identify the strategies for implementing the circular model in each phase of the building process.
- To learn about the new business models arising from the application of the circular economy.
- To show the European policies applicable to the built environment in this field.
The document available in all languages of the partnership (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Slovenian) ) develops a training path that will allow teachers in the construction sector to get a global idea of the circular economy and how it can be applied to the sector.