Green Growth holds the third partners’ meeting in Italy to analyse and review the first year of the project.
Representatives of the seven institutions of the partnership met on 31 March and 1 April in the Italian city of Vincenza at the headquarters of the Scuola Construzioni Vincenza Andrea Palladio (SCVAP) to review the first year of the project and to discuss the next results.
During the meeting, the partners worked out the MOOC for trainers in the sector on circular competences to promote, as a cross-cutting subject, among their students. The online course will be launched this spring and will be completely free of charge. In addition, it will include five training pills on specific topics:
- The use of BIM in the circular economy model.
- The use of sustainable materials in construction, rehabilitation and renovation works.
- Strategies for the reuse or renovation of building materials.
- Calculation of the embodied energy of building materials.
- Introduction to the Level(s) tool.
The pilot test will be carried out in each of the countries of the partnership between July and September, so that trainers can validate the Green Growth course.
The partners also discussed the planning and design of the App for workers and SMEs to support them to apply circular principles in building renovation works, including the different stages.